General information on preventive measures against Covid19 in our hotel.
Your health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. Please understand that due to the covid19 emergency we have to ask guests and employees of our hotel to comply with the rules laid down in the decree law of 17 May 2020 and in compliance with the protocols adopted by the Conference of Regions and Autonomous Provinces, suitable to prevent or reduce the risk of contagion. The required social distancing and the obligation to use the mask by guests and employees in common places is a necessary measure for your safety. Be assured that the cordiality that has always distinguished relations with our guests remains for us in first place, even if expressed at a distance of one meter these days. In the hope of being able to return to normality as soon as possible, please pay the utmost attention to the rules set out below for your and our protection.
To protect your health and safety we have developed the Safe Stay protocol. You will find details on the pages of our website https://hotelretesta.it/.
(Guidelines for hotel accommodation in accordance with the. Annex 17, Guidelines for the reopening of economic and productive activities of the Conference of the Regions and Autonomous Provinces of 16 May 2020); “Shared protocol for the regulation of measures to combat and contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the workplace” signed on 14 March 2020; Official Bulletin of the Lazio Region Regional of the 13/06/2020 Number 76.
1. Wearing a face mask is mandatory in enclosed common areas. On the terrace, the use of the mask is not compulsory if the interpersonal distance of one meter can be guaranteed. Children under six years of age are exempt from the mandatory use of the mask, as well as people with disabilities that are not compatible with its continuous use.
2. Employees are required to wear the mask when in the presence of customers and in any case in all circumstances where it is not possible to guarantee the interpersonal distance of at least one meter.
3. Please avoid hugs, handshakes and in any case prolonged contact with the staff.
4. Please respect the interpersonal distance of at least one metre in all common areas and do not stay longer than strictly necessary in the entrance and exit areas. Interpersonal distance does not apply to members of the same family group or cohabitants, nor to persons occupying the same room.
5. Please disinfect your hands with the hydro-alcoholic solutions provided by our facility.
6. There should only be one person on the elevator a time. The rule does not apply to members of the same family group, living together, nor to persons occupying the same room. However, guests are kindly requested to use the stairs if possible.
7. Guests with symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough or breathing difficulties are requested to stay in the room and to communicate with the reception only by phone. We will call a doctor according to the procedures indicated.
Rules for check-in and check-out:
1. Please let us know your arrival time.
2. Please keep one meter away from the reception desk.
3. Please send us your identity document electronically in order to facilitate the check in process. We inform you that your personal data will be treated in accordance with the “Personal Data Protection Act”, which you find at the bottom and for the only purpose of registration and communication to the Public Security. If there are several members of a household or group of travelers, please designate one person to check in and check out. To facilitate the check-out procedures, we ask our guests to pay the amount due for the tourist tax or the balance of the room at check-in.
4. Guests can agree to self check-out. In this case the amount of the tourist tax and whatever else is due must have been paid. We will instruct you how to leave the keys.
5. Even in the absence of staff, guests are obliged to follow the prevention measures as per protocol, in particular the use of the mask in common areas and respect for interpersonal distance.
Facility cleaning and hygiene regulations
Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us.
1. Our hygiene and cleaning measures and safety standards implement the guidelines of the Italian Ministry of Health and WHO. Reception and corridors as well as frequently used objects and surfaces such as door handles are disinfected with increased frequency. The lighting in our common areas is controlled by a motion detector.
2. The rooms are ventilated before, during and after cleaning and always when disinfectants are used.
3. The room keys are disinfected before being handed over to the guest. Keep the room keys throughout your stay.
4. Our air conditioning systems are cleaned and disinfected weekly.
5. Our laundry is washed and disinfected at high temperature. We have a regular certificate of our laundry service
6. Privacy is provided to our guests who, at check-in and during their stay, decide not to allow any member of our team to enter their room. Choosing this privacy ensures that requested services such as towel change or garbage disposal are provided at the guest’s room door. Please note in any case that our staff must always wear gloves when cleaning the rooms. These will be changed as soon as a new room is entered. Furthermore, the staff is obliged to change the gloves when making the bed and every time they come into contact with the clean bed or bath linen.
7. Our whirlpools are sanitized (cleaned and disinfected) after each use.
8. Due to coronavirus protection measures, our guesthouse cannot offer breakfast at the moment. On request we can still provide you with a disposable breakfast to be consumed in your room.
INFORMATION UNDER ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003
We would like to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Act”) provides for the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data. In accordance with the aforementioned law, such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and on the protection of your privacy and your rights. In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we therefore provide you with the following information :
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: Registration and communication to public security
2. The submission of guests` data is mandatory for managers of hotels and other accommodation facilities. This obligation is established by art. 109 of the Law on Public Security, according to which managers of hotels and other accommodation facilities must notify the public security authority daily of the arrival of the persons accommodated, in accordance with the procedures established by decree of the Ministry of the Interior. Managers who do not provide the communication of such datas are subject to the application of a criminal sanction.
3. The data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will they be disseminated.